Coisas de miúda

"E pra começar eu só vou gostar De quem gosta de mim" Caetano Veloso

segunda-feira, agosto 15, 2005

The Best TV Crew












My first day in the jungle:

Dear diary,

I meet two ansome girls from latin america in Scotland. One was from Brazil and the other from Colombia, and they invited me to their countries. I ´m feeling so excited because I would be able to know latin-american jungle! It ´s such an experience!
I ´ve allready been in the forest, but latin-american jungle... That ´s huge!!! I have to rent an elephant because they don´t have cars and I´ve to talk spanish, the native language. By fortune I learnt it at school.
I don´t know how is their food, but my friends assure me is much better thean european. Anyway, I ´ll must get some vaccines... Just in case... And I´can´t take my high hills because a snake can bite me.
I ´m very excited about my first trip to the jungle!

Diana

GIRLS:

I MISS YOU!!! I ONLY HAD THAT FUN THANKS TO YOU!!!
You are my best memories of the Congress:)

Thanks:)

KISS,
Carolina

3 Comments:

At 1:43 da tarde, Anonymous Anónimo said...

Quem é que te pára agora, Carolina? ;)

 
At 6:20 da tarde, Anonymous Anónimo said...

Linda!!!
Carol, que saudades de você!
Apesar de você ter chamado o nosso jardim latino-americano de "jungle" hehehehe, eu gosto muito de ti, miuda!
Beijos! Quando vier ao Brasil, não esqueça de vir me ver em Santos ;)

 
At 12:36 da tarde, Blogger frosado said...

Olá lindinha! Tá tudo bem? beijos grandes1

 

Enviar um comentário

<< Home